Expertise and practical approach
The BRP team can advise you on cross-border and Swiss regulation. BRP’s consulting philosophy is based on three elements:
A pragmatic approach which is made possible by the background of the BRP team
A holistic approach which means that answers take all the regulations into consideration
A practical approach which means that answers can be easily understood and used
Drafting internal regulations
Assessing internal organisation
Consulting on international cross-border regulation and on Swiss regulation
Assistance with licensing and other procedures involving FINMA
Conducting internal investigations on all kinds of regulatory-linked topics
Our clients include financial intermediaries of all types and all sizes, ranging from individual firms to international listed conglomerates. Thanks to the experience and professional expertise of our team, BRP SA can offer you advice in all financial regulatory fields
- Bank and asset management regulations
- Bank and asset manager practices, in particular regarding wealth management
- Risks that banks are exposed to due to their activities abroad
- Reviewing and drafting internal regulations and directives covering all activities
- Reviewing and drafting contracts and waivers: qualified investors
- Market access and disclaimers
- Reviewing forms such as KYC, investment profiles, suitability, etc.
- Management of operational risks (in collaboration with Nicole Beiner, NB Risk Control)
REGULATION MADE CLEAR
Topics covered range from cross-border activities to a variety of matters of Swiss regulation
BRP offers both standardised and tailor-made training
BRP training focuses on the practical
Every field of financial regulation is covered
Training in your language
languageS and certifications
All BPR Training is available in English, German, French and Italian
Client Advisor Register and BRP certification
The Training offered by BRP SA covers the following areas:
- Introduction to Swiss regulations
- Integration of regulations in the bank’s strategy (duties of the Board of Directors, fit and proper conduct of business, business development etc.)
- Organisation (adequate organisation of a bank, organisation of the compliance function, bank’s internal regulations etc.)
- Markets (market rules of conduct, disclosure duty of participations, staff transactions etc.)
- Banking and financial services (entering into relationship with clients, termination of business relationships, discretionary asset management and investment advice, credits to private banking clients etc.)
- AML, corruption and fraud
- Collective investments
- and much more…. just ask !
Events: trainings & webinars
We are hiring - Financial Products Regulatory Specialist WE OFFER An exciting and dynamic position in the international financial market environment, right at the pulse...
We are hiring - V.2 Legal Advisor – AI Projects - 1 to 5 years of experience WE OFFER • An exciting and dynamic position in the international financial market...
BRP launches a special offer for Swiss EAM: 3 country manuals including access to the digitized version on the inApp. Interested ? please contact us: Click...
Dear Customer, We are pleased to inform you that the regulatory/mrr© library has been updated. This is limited to an update of certain legal references. We wish you a...
7 on-site Training sessions Dear Client, On 6 June, BRP Tax SA, a subsidiary of BRP Bizzozero & Partners SA, celebrates its 7th birthday. This event is the right...
Periodo del corso: 10 giugno 2021, 8.30 - 14.30 link per la registrazione: Clicca qui Termine iscrizioni: 4 Giugno 2021Erogazione: In aulaEdizione: IV edizioneLivello:...
Dear Customer, We are pleased to inform you that the regulatory/mrr© library has been updated. This new version includes in particular: Taking into account Regulatory...
We are proud to present our new Country Manuals Distribution of Insurance Products for the EU Market. Additional info: Click here
We are proud to present our new EU Country Manuals Distribution of Insurance Products covenring: - EU Passporting Regime - General Good Provisions and much more!...