Expertise and practical approach
The BRP team can advise you on cross-border and Swiss regulation. BRP’s consulting philosophy is based on three elements:
A pragmatic approach which is made possible by the background of the BRP team
A holistic approach which means that answers take all the regulations into consideration
A practical approach which means that answers can be easily understood and used
Drafting internal regulations
Assessing internal organisation
Consulting on international cross-border regulation and on Swiss regulation
Assistance with licensing and other procedures involving FINMA
Conducting internal investigations on all kinds of regulatory-linked topics
Our clients include financial intermediaries of all types and all sizes, ranging from individual firms to international listed conglomerates. Thanks to the experience and professional expertise of our team, BRP SA can offer you advice in all financial regulatory fields
- Bank and asset management regulations
- Bank and asset manager practices, in particular regarding wealth management
- Risks that banks are exposed to due to their activities abroad
- Reviewing and drafting internal regulations and directives covering all activities
- Reviewing and drafting contracts and waivers: qualified investors
- Market access and disclaimers
- Reviewing forms such as KYC, investment profiles, suitability, etc.
- Management of operational risks (in collaboration with Nicole Beiner, NB Risk Control)
REGULATION MADE CLEAR
Topics covered range from cross-border activities to a variety of matters of Swiss regulation
BRP offers both standardised and tailor-made training
BRP training focuses on the practical
Every field of financial regulation is covered
Training in your language
Upcoming events and webinars
Stay on top of current developments with our trainings.
To be added to your agenda!
languageS and certifications
All BRP Training is available in English, German, French and Italian
Client Advisor Register and BRP certification
The Training offered by BRP SA covers the following areas:
- Introduction to Swiss regulations
- Integration of regulations in the bank’s strategy (duties of the Board of Directors, fit and proper conduct of business, business development etc.)
- Organisation (adequate organisation of a bank, organisation of the compliance function, bank’s internal regulations etc.)
- Markets (market rules of conduct, disclosure duty of participations, staff transactions etc.)
- Banking and financial services (entering into relationship with clients, termination of business relationships, discretionary asset management and investment advice, credits to private banking clients etc.)
- AML, corruption and fraud
- Collective investments
- and much more…. just ask !
Events: trainings & webinars
19th October 2022 Communication marketing - Cas pratiques Cher Client, BRP Bizzozero & Partners SA a le plaisir de vous convier au webinar : « COMMUNICATIONS...
18th October 2022 Marketing Communications – Use Cases Dear Client, BRP Bizzozero & Partners SA is pleased to invite you to the webinar: «Marketing Communications»...
4th October 2022 Acting in Spain under the European Passport – AML Reporting Obligations Dear Client, RRP Bizzozero & Partners SA and Uría Menéndez Abogados are...
29 Settembre 2022 «Le tre linee di difesa nella gestione del rischio cross-border» Caro cliente, BRP Bizzozero & Partners SA è lieta di invitarvi al webinar: «Le...
28 September 2022 The Provision of cross-border financial services in or into Switzerland Dear Client, BRP Bizzozero & Partners SA is pleased to invite you to the...
27 September 2022 Monaco - New law on financial activities: how to interpret it in practice Dear Client, BRP Bizzozero & Partners SA and A.L.F.A. Monaco SAM are...
13 ottobre 2022 Caro cliente, BRP Bizzozero & Partners SA è lieta di invitarvi all’incontro: “Le relazioni tra banca depositariaegestori patrimonialiin ottica...
22 September 2022 Dear clients,We are pleased to invite you to the following event:« Real estate cross-borderlending into Southern European countries (F,I, ES) out of...
21 settembre 2022 Caro cliente, BRP Bizzozero & Partners SA è lieta di invitarvi all’incontro: « Riforma normativa ed evoluzione giurisprudenzialein materia AML »...