BRP Bizzozero & Partners SA
BRP Bizzozero & Partners (Luxembourg) SA
BRP Bizzozero & Partners (UK) Ltd.
BRP (Asia) Private Ltd.
BRP Tax SA
The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Geneva with two branches in Zurich and in Lugano. Right from the start, it has focused its activities on the creation of standardised products that simplify our complex regulatory world. The company is now a recognised leader in the field of cross-border financial activities, where it covers more than 180 countries with manuals written in association with more than 300 expert law firms worldwide. The company is also a leader in Swiss financial regulation. Its pragmatic approach is appreciated by all of its clients.
BRP Group also provides training on a comprehensive range of regulatory topics and via different channels (class-room training, webinars, e-learning).
BRP Group has been present in Luxembourg since 2015, bringing it closer to its local clients and enabling it to provide the Group’s services and expertise at their premises. BRP Luxembourg is also fully authorised to provide professional training and education locally.
BRP Group has had a UK presence since 2014. The UK subsidiary liaises with British clients and is able to provide the Group’s services and expertise at their premises.
BRP Group established its Singapore subsidiary, BRP (Asia) Private Limited, in 2015. Since then, BRP (Asia) Private Limited has been connecting clients in Asia to BRP’s global services and expertise. BRP(Asia) Private Limited gives clients access to our Country Manuals, the expertise they contain and specific advice.
Indigita SA is a Swiss regulatory technology (regtech) company headquartered in Geneva (and has two branch offices (Zurich and Lugano), which provides a suite of interactive training courses, digital tools and APIs to support financial institutions and their employees to conduct cross-border business in a safe and compliant way. By combining the industry-leading regulatory knowledge of its principal shareholder – BRP Bizzozero & Partners SA – with innovative digital channels, Indigita provides banks and asset managers with efficient access to the most complete and up-to-date collection of cross-border rules for more than 170 countries.
Based in Geneva (and has a branch in Zurich), BRP Tax is a subsidiary of BRP SA and AZEK (the Swiss Training Centre for Investment Professionals). Its purpose is to help private banks and wealth managers meet the new challenges in the field of client taxation.In collaboration with tax lawyers worldwide, the company combines pragmatic expertise in cross-border taxation for private individuals with tax-suitable portfolio management and tax compliance. Its objective is to reduce tax function costs and mitigate regulatory and commercial risks.
meet the team
OUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Serge Luzio, Pascal Gisiger, Patrick Genazzi, Sophie Maillard, Alessandro Bizzozero and Sylvain Matthey
brp group Partners
Deputy CEO Indigita SA
CEO Indigita SA
Partner, Head Products,
Head Zurich branch
CEO BRP Tax SA
WORK WITH US
Thank you very much for your interest in working with us in the exciting world of regulatory risk management.
We are looking for candidates who are mission-focused and, above all else, searching for a deeper meaning in their work. We also pride ourselves on hiring talented individuals from different backgrounds.
BRP will always remain a start-up at heart which aims to retain small groups of tight-knit, interdisciplinary teams who learn from one another and are not afraid to take on substantial challenges.
we are hiring
- An exciting and dynamic position in the international financial market environment, right at the pulse of RegTech
- A versatile portfolio of tasks, which includes assessing and monitoring of regulatory developments with regard to cross-border financial activities with a focus on financial products’ regulation and asset management, writing, updating and reviewing our regulatory products (e.g. cross-border manuals) as well as advising and providing support to our clients
- A well-working team of lawyers and specialists in Switzerland and abroad
- The opportunity to be part of an interesting, challenging and rapidly developing industry and to interact with domestic and foreign clients and specialists in the field
- Offices in Geneva
- A law degree from a Swiss or European university; additional qualification (e.g. admission to the bar) is a plus
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in the field of banking, asset management or financial markets law, acquired as an in-house counsel or compliance officer in the financial sector, as a lawyer or in consulting
- A strong knowledge:
- UCITS, AIFMD and CISA
- Prospectus Directive
- MiFID II and FinSA
- The flexibility to quickly familiarise with new topics
- The ability to draft precise legal texts in English and in French
- An open and team-oriented personality
- A quick grasp, intrinsic motivation and an independent, service-oriented, entrepreneurial and hands-on working style
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents (motivation letter, curriculum vitae, references and diplomas) via e-mail (email@example.com) or apply on the website : https://brpsa.com/contact-us/ by 30 April 2021.
Mr. Patrick Genazzi (+41 79 248 71 46), Partner – Head of cross-border, will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding this position.