In the course of their activities, BRP SA and BRP Tax SA collect, use, store, and process “personal data” to give you access to their products and solutions, in particular their regulatory information. As such, BRP SA and BRP Tax SA act as “data controllers”.
The Privacy Notice explains what personal data is collected, why and for which purpose it is collected and stored, and how it is used.
SCOPE OF THE PRIVACY NOTICE AND YOUR CONSENT
By using our Sites or by giving us your personal data, you accept the practices described in the Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to the Privacy Notice, please refrain from using or visiting our Sites or providing personal data.
BRP SA and BRP Tax SA reserve the right to make changes to the Privacy Notice at any time. Please review our Sites on a regular basis to stay informed.
We only collect personal information that is necessary for a specific purpose and that you provide to us with your consent, based on a contract with us, through your actions or for a legitimate reason:
- Personal contact information, such as first name, last name, professional e-mail address, and title to give you access to our products and solutions, on a subscription basis or when you apply to our training sessions;
- Further contact information related to your subscription, such as postal address and phone number.
We may collect personal data about you from third party data aggregators (e.g. Google), public sources, and third-party social networking sites. Such information may include personal data as part of your profile on a third party social network and that you allow that third party to share with us, pursuant to their rules.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA AND HOW WE USE IT
We may collect and use your personal data for a number of purposes, including:
- To respond to your queries about our products and solutions;
- To allow you to subscribe to our regulatory information and to access our products and solutions, on a subscription basis;
- To register for a training session online or at a physical location;
- To send relevant information to you about our products and solutions, and any related matters;
- To apply for a job in our company.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
We may only disclose your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- Affiliates of BRP SA, including BRP Luxembourg, BRP UK and BRP Singapore;
- IT providers, such as hosting providers or solutions-based providers for our platforms and tools;
- Commercial partners, when we organize joint trainings with another association for example;
- Authorities, if so requested by law.
We require such third parties, who may be based outside the country from which you have accessed the site, to comply with all relevant data protection laws. In this regard, we use the security solution of Cloudflare Turnstile, USA, to verify human access to our platform by combining IP addresses with other non-personal data.
Our Sites may use third parties such as network advertisers and ad exchanges to serve you ads on third party websites after you leave our Sites, and we may use third party analytics and other service providers to evaluate and provide us and/or third parties with information about the use of the Sites. See more information in our Cookie Notice.
HOW WE STORE, SECURE, AND RETAIN PERSONAL DATA
We take all reasonable technical and organisational measures to protect the personal data we hold against loss, unauthorised access or disclosure, and against other misuse. Your personal data will not be sold or disclosed to any other third parties except as provided in the Privacy Notice.
When the personal data that we collect is no longer required for the given purpose, or for legal requirements, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
You can request access to the personal data we hold about you by contacting us at email@example.com. You have the right to tell us if you would like to withdraw your consent, correct, update, or delete your personal data in our records, or object to any processing. To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name and details.
If you feel that your data has been handled incorrectly, or you are unhappy with the way we have dealt with your query regarding the processing of personal data, you have the right to complain. You should seek advice from the Supervisory Authority of the country where you reside.
For questions and/or comments, please contact us by using the
following contact details:
Phone number: +41 22 819 10 30
BRP SA – July 2023