Thursday, March 11, 10:00 – 10:30
This webinar aims at a wide range of professionals who are interested in the new regulatory framework, rules of conduct and training obligations brought by the Financial Services Act (FinSA). Presented by Swiss RegTech company Indigita SA together with the leading regulatory knowledge provider BRP Bizzozero & Partners SA, the webinar can be of interest to professionals who would like to:
- Foster their knowledge on the new requirements of the FinSA.
- Earn a certificate, recognised by FINMA-licensed certifying bodies – Association Romande des Intermédiaires Financiers (ARIF) and the Financial Institutions Supervisory Organisation (OSIF).
- Earn credits towards their professional recertification with the SAQ Swiss Association for Quality.
- Have a live-demo of the new accredited e-Learning course on the FinSA.
- Mr Achille Deodato, CEO of Indigita SA
- Ms Donatella Favalli, Senior Legal Advisor at BRP Bizzozero & Partners SA
- Mr Andrea Briganti, Head of e-Learning at Indigita SA
Join the webinar live and get your questions answered in the live Q&A.
Below please find the registration links:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Your BRP Tax Team