We are hiring – V.2 Legal Advisor – AI Projects – 1 to 5 years of experience
• An exciting and dynamic position in the international financial market environment.
• A versatile portfolio of tasks, which includes assessing and monitoring of regulatory development with regard to cross-border financial activities (in particular licensing requirements), writing, updating and reviewing our regulatory products (e.g. cross-border manuals) as well as advising and providing support to our clients.
• The opportunity to work on RegTech and AI projects / solutions.
• A well-working team of lawyers, attorneys-at-law and specialists in Switzerland and abroad.
• The opportunity to be part of an interesting, challenging and rapidly developing industry and to interact with domestic and foreign clients and specialists in the field.
• A multicultural environment.
• A law degree from a Swiss or European university. Additional qualification (e.g. admission to the bar) is a plus.
• One to five years of professional experience in the field of financial markets law, acquired as in-house counsel or compliance officer in the financial sector, in the legal profession or in consulting.
• An open, flexible and team-oriented personality.
• Interest in financial market regulations but also in the RegTech and AI solutions; readiness and ability to quickly familiarise oneself with new topics (on-the-job learning).
• A quick grasp, intrinsic motivation and an independent, service-oriented, entrepreneurial and hands-on working style.
• The ability to well and precisely draft legal texts in English and fluency in French; every additional language skill is a plus.
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents (motivation letter, curriculum vitae, references and diplomas) electronically by 31 August 2021 (email@example.com).
Aurélie Anciaux, the Head of the Geneva Legal Advisors Team, will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding this position.
BRP Bizzozero & Partners SA, Rue de Vermont 62, PO Box 82, 1211 Geneva
+41 22 819 10 30