We are hiring – Legal Advisor
for our Zurich office
BRP Bizzozero & Partners SA is a Swiss company based in Geneva with offices in global financial centers such as London and Singapore.
BRP advises global financial intermediaries on regulatory risk management and monitors national and international regulatory developments in the financial markets. In Switzerland, BRP is a leading provider of country manuals for cross-border financial activities and a pioneer in the digitization of compliance solutions.
For our ZURICH office we are looking for a LEGAL ADVISOR.
An exciting and dynamic position in the international financial market environment, right at the pulse of RegTech and AI
A versatile portfolio of tasks, which includes assessing and monitoring of regulatory developments with regard to cross-border financial activities (in particular licensing requirements), drafting and updating our regulatory products (e.g. cross-border manuals) as well as advising and providing support to our clients
The opportunity to work on RegTech and AI projects/solutions
A well-working team of lawyers, attorneys-at-law and specialists in Switzerland and abroad
The opportunity to be part of an interesting, challenging and rapidly developing industry and to interact with domestic and foreign clients and specialists in the field
Modern offices in a central location in ZURICH
- A law degree from a Swiss or European university
- Some three to seven years of professional experience in the field of financial markets law (e.g. as in-house counsel or compliance officer in the financial sector, in the legal profession or in consulting)
- An open, flexible and team-oriented personality
- Interest in RegTech and financial market regulations; readiness and ability to quickly familiarise oneself with new topics (on-the-job learning)
- A quick grasp, intrinsic motivation and an independent, service-oriented, entrepreneurial and hands-on working style
- The ability to well and precisely draft legal texts in English and fluency in German; every additional language skill is a plus
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents (motivation letter, curriculum
vitae, references and diplomas) electronically email@example.com.
Benjamin Kurmann, the Head of the BRP Zurich branch, will be happy to answer any questions you may
have regarding this position.
BRP Bizzozero & Partners SA, Schanzeneggstrasse 3, 8002 Zurich T +41 43 305 09 30